*i slowly walk over to a random baby and whisper in his ear* psst. hey. hey kid. what does a boob look like
fun fact: the reason that the plural of goose is geese but the plural of moose is not meese is because goose derives from an ancient germanic word undergoing strong declension, in the pattern of foot/feet and tooth/teeth, wherein oo is mutated to ee. however ‘moose’ is a native american word added to the english lexicon only ~400 years ago, and lacks the etymological reason to be pluralized in that way.
Oh baby. Keep talking dirty to me.
I’m not satanic but these are some damn good rules.
satan does not support rape, animal cruelty, or child abuse
when walking in open territory, bother no one. if someone bothers you, ask them to stop. if they do not stop, destroy them.
*Today on I Didn’t Know I was a Satanist*
I agree with all of these rules…I’m really uncomfortable now
OH MY GOD
Hey, put on a coat! It’s like 20 degrees outside!
aww, someone made snow angles
what acute picture
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
"Remember, the death penalty is murder."
how to properly treat friends
did you just tell the president to eat poison for lunch
you dont know our relationship
my all time favorite tumblr post
I DONT THINK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW HARD ANIMATORS WORK
WHAT BUGS ME MOST IS WHEN ANY ANIMATED MOVIE BECOMES FAMOUS (DISNEY, PIXAR, ANIME’S, AND TV SHOWS) THE WRITER GETS 99.9999% OF THE CREDIT.
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DRAW THE SAME CHARACTER SLOWLY MOVING 24 TIMES- ONLY TO MAKE ONE SECOND OF ANIMATION?
HOW MANY SKETCHES THEY MADE?
PEOPLE NEED TO APPRECIATE ANIMATORS MORE.
do i sleep or watch one more episode???
but can you imagine
Here’s an awesome little piece of history:
Archaeologists in the Burnt City have discovered what appears to be an ancient prosthetic eye. What makes this discovery exceptionally awesome is the striking description of how the owner and her false eye would have appeared while she was still alive and blinking:
[The eye] has a hemispherical form and a diameter of just over 2.5 cm (1 inch). It consists of very light material, probably bitumen paste. The surface of the artificial eye is covered with a thin layer of gold, engraved with a central circle (representing the iris) and gold lines patterned like sun rays. The female remains found with the artificial eye was 1.82 m tall (6 feet), much taller than ordinary women of her time. On both sides of the eye are drilled tiny holes, through which a golden thread could hold the eyeball in place. Since microscopic research has shown that the eye socket showed clear imprints of the golden thread, the eyeball must have been worn during her lifetime. The woman’s skeleton has been dated to between 2900 and 2800 BCE.
So she was an extraordinarily tall woman walking around wearing an engraved golden eye patterned with rays like a tiny sun. What an awesome sight that must have been.
SOMEONE DRAW HER PLEASE
IM LAUGHIN SO HARD